What does noise affect?
- Noise Effects & Mitigation
- How does Noise affect People?
- How does Noise affect Domestic Animals and Wildlife?
- Other Noise Related Effects
The Psychological Effects of noise are shown by people's behavior. They are essentially people's psychological reaction to their noise environment. This includes people's reaction to the interference that noise causes with their daily activities.
For some basics on the psychological effects of noise, check out this NASA Video.
Primary examples are the potential effects of noise on:
- What is Long-Term Community Annoyance and How is it Measured?
- How Does Aircraft Noise Interfere with Speech Communication?
- How Does Aircraft Noise affect Sleep?
- Children's learning (school)
- Work performance